You will need the following information and then proceed with the steps outlined below:
- The Software Bundle Download key (SBD key)
- The serial number (S / N)
- Purchase date (invoice date)
- The model Wacom drawing tablet
- A computer with internet connection
Step 1. Collect required data
To claim the software you need the following data:
- The Software Bundle Download key (SBD key) can be found in or on the packaging tablet.
- The ** Serial number ** * (S / N) * can be found at the bottom of the drawing tablet, behind the slider under the barcode.
- The ** invoice date ** can be found on the left under the address details on the invoice.
- Model name is on the packaging.
Step 2. Log in to Wacom
- Go to the Wacom site
- Click on 'Login', it can be found at the top right of the page.
- Do you already have an account? Enter your Username and password and go to Step 3 'register the product'.
- Do not have an account? Click on 'Create a new account now'.
Enter the requested data to create an account.
Click on 'Create account' if you have entered at least all mandatory data.
Step 3. Register the product
- New account created? Yes, click on 'Register a product'.
- No I had an existing account, go to the top right of My account and click on 'Register a product'.
- Select the model of your drawing tablet (for example Intuos or Cintiq).
- Enter the SBD key
Step 4. Claim & download software
Once you have registered your tablet, you will receive an email registration confirmation along with any software license keys for your bundle software, if applicable.