This article applies to Pinnacle Studio 16 & Avid Studio.
This error may occur when creating the creating a disc in Studio. To resolve the problem, try the following steps.
1. Update to the latest patch: Click here to download the latest Avid Studio patch.
Click here to download the latest Studio 16 patch.
2. Restart Studio': 'Shut down Studio and then restart it. Try to create the disc again.
3. Restart the computer:Shut down the computer and then restart it. Launch Studio and try to create the disc again.
4. Create an Image first: Create the disc content first and then burn the disc as a separate step. To begin, click "Create Image" in the Exporter. If this process completes, it is a burn problem and not a render problem. Once the disc image is created, in a second step select "Burn Image" in the Exporter. Studio will prompt you to browse to the disc image folder that you already created and begin to burn. If it still fails, continue to Step 5.
5. Always re-encode: In the Exporter click the Advanced button to go to the Advanced Settings. Check Always re-encode entire movie and click Apply.
6. Change the preset: If you are using a Custom preset try changing the preset to Fit to disc and click Apply.
7. Delete the Render Files: Delete the Render Files by going to Setup > Control Panel. In the Control Panel select Storage Locations. Finally, click the Delete render files button. Try and create the Disc again.