Adding Picture Frames to Images using PaintShop Pro X4
Picture frames can give an impressive look which provides eye-catching final touches to your photos. You will be able to take advantage of this feature in Corel® PaintShop Pro. There are various forms of picture frames you can choose and add to your images. You can select from either a square or oval, modern to classic, mats or photo edges that are some examples of the many different styles.
To add a picture frame to an image:
1. Click the Image menu ▸ Picture Frame
The Picture Frame dialog box will appear.
2. Select a frame from the drop-list in the Picture Frame group box.
3. Try any of the following options in the Orientation group box.
- Frame canvas — sizes the frame to the canvas.
- Frame current layer — sizes the frame to the current layer (which may have a different size than the canvas).
- Frame inside of the image — re-sizes the frame to fit within the image canvas
- Frame outside of the image — increases the canvas size to accommodate the frame.
4. You may select any of the following check boxes to enhance your project.
- Flip frame — to reverse the frame along its horizontal axis
- Mirror frame — to reverse the frame along its vertical axis
- Rotate frame right — to rotate the frame clockwise when the image is taller than it is wide.
5. Click OK.