If the Photo Downloader no longer runs when you plug in your camera or memory card, follow the steps below to restart it:
Once you hook or connect (attach) a camera or a removable device to your computer, the Corel Photo Downloader automatically starts. If not, please follow these steps:
- Click Start, go to Programs and Select Corelfolder (either Photo Album or PaintShop Photo Pro)Corel Photo Downloader.
- If the Photo Downloader does not automatically start, you can find the Photo Downloader icon in the System Tray.
- Right-Click on this icon and select Download from Device.
- You can also configure it by selecting Optionsonce you right-click on the icon.
- To further set the downloading options, click the Download Options.
If you would like to automatically start the Corel Photo Downloader when you boot your computer, please do the following:
- Click Start, select Run.
- In Runtype: msconfig in the Open box
- Press the Enterkey or click OK
- In the Systems Configuration Utility window, go to the Startuptab.
- In the Startup Items, place a checkmark beside the Corel Photo Downloader option.
- Click OK and restart your computer.
To disable the ability of the CorelPhoto Downloader, simply follow the last 6 steps and leave that Startup Item unchecked.
Keywords: 000004413, import, error, launch,
Keywords: download, import, upload, photos, images, pa, psp, x3