How can I activate CorelCAD on Mac OS X?
1. First install CorelCAD using the instructions from this article: Installing-CorelCAD-on-Mac-OS-X
2. Once CorelCADis installed, go to your Applications folder and double-click on the CorelCADicon to start CorelCAD. You will see the following screen.
3. Click on Activate to start the activation process. You will see the following screen.
4. If this is is the first time that you are activating your product, you will not have a license key, so choose the option Activate and click on Next. You will see the following screen.
5. Type your Product key or serial number into the field marked Product key.
a. If you have an Internet connection, choose the option Internet and click on Next. You should a screen confirming that your activation was successful. You will then be asked to log in to your Corel Account or to register, if you do not already have one. Once you have logged in or registered, your product will be successfully activated.
b. If you do not have an internet connection, or if you get a message an activation is not possible, choose the option Customer Service request and click on Next. You will see this screen. Copy the information in the box starting with CorelCAD Registration and then click on Send to send a request for a License key to Corel Customer Services.
6. Once you have clicked on send, you will see the following screen. Copy and paste the information that you copied from the previous screen into the description box. Enter "CorelCAD Product Activation" as the subject and choose the other options as shown in the screenshot. Then click on the button "Continue" to send this information to Corel Customer Service.
7. Once you have received your license key, click on Next and you will see this screen.
8. Copy and paste the license key into the box and click on Activate. You should see the following screen confirming that your product was successfully activated. You will also be asked to log in to your account or register if you do not already have an account. Once you have logged in or registered, your product will be successfully activated.