Changing the Language of the User Interface and Help in CorelDRAW
If an application has been installed in more than one language, you can change the language of the user interface and Help at any time.
If you did not install a specific Writing Tools language when you first installed the product, you can do so now.
To change the language of the user interface and Help
1. Click Tools > Options.
2. In the list of categories, click Global.
3. Choose a language from the Select the language for the user interface list box.
If you want to change the language of the user interface and Help when you start the application, enable the Ask me the next time the software starts check box.
4. Restart the application.
If there is only one language available in the Select the language for the user interface list box, you must first install the additional languages that you want.
To add a language for Writing Tools
1. Close any open applications.
2. On the Windows taskbar, click Start > Control Panel.
3. Do one of the following:
(Windows 7 and Windows Vista) Click Uninstall a program.
(Windows XP) Click Add or remove programs.
4. Do one of the following:
(Windows 7 and Windows Vista) Double-click CorelDRAW Graphics Suite on theUninstall or change a program page.
(Windows XP) Choose CorelDRAW Graphics Suite from the Currently installed programs list.
5. Click Change/Remove.
6. On the feature tab, click Writing tools, and enable the check box next to the language that you want to install.
7. Follow the instructions in the installation wizard.