CorelDRAW's default installation exhibits some issue with regard to exporting PSD files containing text for Adobe Photoshop from the CorelDRAW programs, such as truncated and missing text. The issues with exporting PSD files with text from CorelDRAW have been addressed by the product updates, Service Pack 1, provided by Corel for free. Download the service pack from Corel.com's Patches and Updates webpage and install the patch to your system.
To export to a PSD file with Text in CorelDRAW, please follow these steps:
(1) Open the file to export to PSD in CorelDRAW.
(2) Click the “File” option on the top navigation bar, and then click “Export.” The Export dialog box opens.
(3) Click the “File Type” drop-down box and then click the “PSD” file type from the list.
(4) Type a name for the PSD file into the “File Name” input box.
(5) Click the “Export” button. The graphic is exported to the PSD file type, with all layers exported as separate PSD layers.