Roxio is happy to support many of your favorite Roxio products on Microsoft's latest operating system release, Windows 7.
Previous versions of Roxio or Sonic branded software that are not listed below as "Windows 7 compatible" will run into compatibility issues and are not supported by Roxio for any errors from installing non-compatible software onto Windows 7.
The following products have been designed to be Window 7 compatible (as of January 2012):
- Roxio Creator 2010, 2011, 2012
- Roxio Creator 2010, 2011, 2012 Plus
- Roxio Creator 2010, 2011, 2012 Special Edition
- Roxio Creator 2010, 2011, 2012 PRO
- Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3/Plus
- Roxio Easy LP to MP3
- Roxio Burn
- Roxio CinePlayer BD
- Roxio Video Lab HD
- Roxio Game Capture
- Roxio PC Game Capture
The following products have been UPDATED to be Windows 7 compatible (as of January 2012):
- Roxio Easy VHS to DVD
- Roxio MyDVD 10 Premier
- Roxio My DVD Video Lab 10
- Roxio RecordNow Music Lab 10 Premier
- Roxio Easy DVD Copy 4 Premier
- Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning
- Roxio BackOnTrack 3 Suite
- Roxio CinePlayer
You have a windows 7 compatible version of the product listed above if:
- The product packaging shows the Windows 7 compatible logo:
- The system requirements on the packaging list Windows 7.
- The system requirements listed in the product Help Center says Windows 7. (Launch the Help Center in your product by pressing "F1" on your keyboard).
- The Windows 7 compatible product was purchased from the Roxio eStore after October 22, 2009.
How do I get Windows 7 compatible Roxio software?
Existing customers can upgrade to the latest Windows 7 compatible software at the Roxio Upgrade Center. New Customers can get the latest software at the Roxio eStore or call our Inside Sales Team at 1-877-582-6735 (Monday - Friday, 9 AM to 7 PM, EST - excluding Roxio holidays) if you have any questions.
Roxio strongly recommends that you run the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor. This will ensure that you will get the most out of Roxio software on Windows 7.
What happens if I try to install a non-compatible product on Windows 7?
Some products may not install properly and have limited functionality - even if the product appears to install properly. Please note that Roxio will not provide support for products installed on Windows 7 that are not Windows 7 Compatible. Roxio will not support any products installed on a pre-released version of Windows 7.
Windows RC and Beta Compatibility
Customers using the RC or Beta versions of Windows 7 that have not been upgraded to the retail release cannot be guaranteed proper functionality with our software Ð even if the software is compatible with Windows 7.