This FAQ is for customers who are not on Avid Studio or Pinnacle Studio 15. It gives upgrade options for older versions as well as providing update / patch links to olders versions
If you currently use Studio 9, 10, 11, 12 or 14 Avid is offering a low cost upgrade to our current product, which is Pinnacle Studio 15 or Avid Studio. Both Pinnacle Studio 15 and Avid Studio have many new features along with improved stability and are also fully compatible with Windows Vista and Windows 7 out of the box.
We are offering a unique opportunity to upgrade to the latest products and receive a discount from our standard pricing.
Make sure that your computer has the requirements to run either Pinnacle Studio 15 or Avid Studio. You must be a registered user of Pinnacle Studio 9 or higher in order to install this upgrade.
To take advantage of the current offer, you must:
- Visit our online store by clicking here.
- Select the product that you want to purchase.
- On the next page, select to download the software or receive the discs.
- Click the "Add to Cart" button.
- Click the "Proceed to Checkout" button to complete the purchase.
Studio Support Options:
Support for Studio 1, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and Dazzle products that shipped with MovieStar on DVD or DVD Complete is limited to the FAQ's in the Knowledge Base and the discussion forums, since these products were discontinued many years ago.
- To access the Knowledge Base click here
- To access the User Forums click here http://forums.pinnaclesys.com/forums/70/ShowForum.aspx
You can find the latest update for your Studio below. (NOTE: There will be no further updates for the products listed below. There is no Windows Vista or Windows 7 support for Studio 1,7, 8, and 9):
Note: We are sorry, but there is no support by phone, or email for these products.