With a variety of effects tools included in the Corel Photo-Paint program, users can access different types of glow effects to enhance or alter an image by selecting the Drop Shadow tool. After selecting the effect, you can alter the size, intensity and angle of the glow effect.
To make an object glow, please follow these steps:
(1) Go to "Start" and click "All Programs." Next, click on CorelDRAW Graphics Suite and open Corel Photo-Paint.
(2) Click on the "File" tab an open your existing CPT file.
(3) Click on the Drop Shadow tool, which is located in the toolbar on the left side of the screen. The Drop Shadow tool is used to creating a glowing effect on a specific object. You can also press the "S" key on your keyboard, which is the shortcut for accessing the Drop Shadow tool. To add a glowing effect, select your desired object.
(4) Click on the "Preset" drop-down menu, which is located in the upper toolbar. Select one of the available glowing effects, such as "Large Glow," "Medium Glow" or "Small Glow."
(5) Click on the object to add the shadowing tool to your image. Click and drag the "Feather" slider, which has a small rectangle at the end of it, to control the strength of the glow. To change the color of your glow, double-click on the small rectangle at the end of the slider and select a new color.
(6) Click on the "Shadow direction" drop-down menu to change the angle of your glowing effect.
(7) Click on the "Shadow offset" drop-down menu to alter the distance between your object and the glowing shadow.