Changing WordPerfect Display Theme
If using a 'Windows'®' XP operating system, the overall appearance of Corel® WordPerfect can be controlled by changing theD'isplay Theme. The Display Theme determines the look of the application by specifying the color of the dialog box controls and title bars.
To change the WordPerfect display theme
1. Click Tools ▸Settings.
2. Click the Environment icon.
3. In the Display settings dialog box, click the Theme tab.
4. Choose one of the following themes from the Interface theme list box:
- Windows® XP theme ▸ determines the look of the WordPerfect title bars
- WordPerfect Office Legacy theme ▸ applies the WordPerfect Office Legacy theme to the WordPerfect desktop. If Windows® XP is not the operating system, the WordPerfect Office Legacy theme is applied.
- WordPerfect Office theme ▸ determines the look of the WordPerfect dialog box controls and title bars
- To apply the Windows® XP or Corel® WordPerfect Office themes, please select the Windows® XP theme in the operating system.. WordPerfect only supports the Blue, Olive Green, and the Silver color themes. Therefore, if the Windows® operating system is set to a theme other than Blue,Olive Green, or Silver, the Blue theme is displayed in Corel® WordPerfect Office by default.