This tutorial will guide you on printing envelopes in WordPerfect.
Using the Envelope Wizard
- Click on the Format Menu and select Envelope...
- Your return address might already be in the From box. If it is not, you can enter it manually or select it from the Address Book.
- In the To box, select an address from the address book or enter it manually.
- If selecting an address from the address book, you might be prompted to specify a Formating for the address; Click OK
- Verify the addresses and select if you want barcodes enabled
- Click on Print Envelope
Using Page Definitions
- Click on the File menu and select Page Setup
- Select the type of envelope, ie. Envelope #10 and hit OK
- Your return address might already be in the top left corner of your document. If it is not, you can enter it manually or select it from the Address Book
- Move your cursor to where you want to enter the Recepient's address. Type the address manually or select it from the Address Book
- To print the envelope, click on the File menu and Select Print