To add a language for Writing Toolsin CorelDRAW® when it is currently installed, simply follow the steps below.
1. Close all open applications.
2. Insert the CorelDRAW® DVD and run the Setup.exe (application file) or go to theWindows® Control Panel and complete the following steps:
Click the START button, then click on Control Panel
- In Windows 7 and Vista, Click Uninstall a program while in Category View
- Locate CorelDRAW Graphics Suite in the list of programs and click the Uninstall/Changebutton
- In Windows XP, double-click Add or Remove Programs
- Locate CorelDRAW Graphics Suite in the list of programs then click on the Change/ Removebutton
3. When the Setup launches,select Modify and then click Next.
4. In the Features tab, click Writing Tools, and add a check to the check box beside the language that is being installed.
5. Click Next to continue the Setup