CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 Service Pack 2
- Additional Gallery images have been added to the Welcome Screen in CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT.
- Navigation buttons for the Gallery Images were added to the Welcome Screen in CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT.
- Property bar now updates after repeating transformations and position when nudging objects.
- Using the Scroll wheel or Alt+arrows with text and/or curve objects on the page no longer causes screen refresh issues.
- CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 now launches properly when Autodesk Inventor, Mechanical 2009, or MS SQL Server 2008 are installed on the system.
- Colors now import correctly when importing icons in the Customization dialogue. Colors are improved but still convert to an optimized palette of 256 colors.
- Page tabs on multipage documents are now more accessible when sorting and modifying pages.
- Custom indent settings and hanging indents are now retained when saving a drawing as CorelDRAW (.CDR) Version 13.0.
- Bullet spacing is now properly applied to text following a blank line when using the indent control on the ruler.
- Refresh issues, specifically with non-printing characters, have been resolved when moving a text object.
- Visual feedback is now available when adjusting line, character, or word spacing with the Shape tool in Wireframe mode.
- Highlighted text no longer deselects when attempting to change the font.
- Leading words in a bulleted list are no longer inaccurately flagged as misspelled.
- When using CTRL+A to select text in a text edit state, and the text overflows the text frame, the cut/copy options from the menu and the property bar are no longer disabled.
- The Create boundary effect has been improved to be more consistent with previous versions.
- Drop shadows applied to text objects no longer cause display issues when placed over a PowerClip object.
- Drop shadows applied to a text object with the outline set to "Behind Fill" now applies the drop shadow to the fill.
- Alt+right drag now copies outline to text object
- Opening files containing many color styles no longer causes instability.
Native File I/O
- Saving files to previous versions after adding a new page no longer becomes unstable.
- Saving settings as default no longer bloats the file size.
Object Attributes & Controls
- The object position is now properly updated on the property bar when nudging objects and performing transformation operations such as Edit, Repeat (CTRL+R).
- The rotation value for scaled objects is now displayed properly on the property bar.
- Objects dragged into a group within the Object Manager now appear correctly when an Undo action is performed.
- Importing a single-layer CDR file into another single-layer CDR file no longer imports the file onto a new layer.
- Re-sizing layouts containing tables no longer incorrectly prints the table bounding area.
- Print Merge has been enhanced to properly merge text attributes of a data placeholder.
- Enhanced output of small lines in custom pattern fills.
- Barcodes now appear on the black separation layer only, instead of separating to all four colors.
- Referencing DataItems and then setting another reference to the DataItem object and changing a property no longer causes instability.
- Obtaining curve data via CorelDRAW IDrawSubPath GetCurveInfo () no longer causes instability.
- Exporting a single-page document as an uncompressed TIF no longer results in a two-page document in ACDSee.
- RAW support for the following camera models has been added: Panasonics LX3 and FZ28,
Nikon D90, P6000 and D700, Canon EOS 50D and EOS 1000D, Canon PowerShot SD300,
Sony A900, Kodak C603, and Olympus E-520.
Encapsulated PostScript (EPS)
- Last-used settings are now maintained on Vista.
- Improved editable import on Vista.
- Files no longer import with duplicated layers or with layers in the wrong order.
Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Accessing the Settings dialog with a large CDR file open no longer causes instability.
- Date created and date modified info is now saved with the PDF.
- Rotated bitmaps now maintain bitmap resolution information on import or open of a PDF.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 Version Number Table:
Version Number of Initial Release
Version Number with Service Pack 1
Version Number with Service Pack 2