1. Launch DVD Factory 2010 or PaintShop Photo 2010.
2. From the action bar in the Media Organizer, go to Create▸ Backup Disc.
3. Add the selected file(s) to the Media Tray by doing one of the following:
- a. Click the check icon located at the upper-right corner of the file's thumbnail. A check mark in the Media Tray indicates that the photo has been added to the project.
- b. Right-click on the file and select Add to Media Tray.
- c. Highlight the files and then drag them directly to the Media Tray.
- d. If the files are stored in an external device or different partition of your hard drive, click on Switch to Explorer button located at the upper-left side corner of the window.
- i. Browse on to the folder/s that you would like to add in to the Media Tray.
- ii. Drag and drop the folder/s in to the Media Tray.
4. Click on Go to Setup to proceed on the backup disc workspace window.
5. In the Backup disc workspace window, please do one of the following:
- a. Click on Add more files located at the upper-left corner of the window to go back to the File Explorer window.
- b. Click on Disc Layout View located at the upper-right corner of the window to change or delete unwanted files.
- c. Click on Normal View right before the Disc Layout View icon to go back to the Backup disc workspace window.
- d. From the Backup tab in the Media Tray, delete unwanted file(s) or folder(s).
- e. Hover your mouse on the Settings menu located at the right-edge corner of the window.
- f. Select the burner to be used.
- g. Adjust the number of copies.
- h. Adjust the write speed.
- i. Save data to multiple discs.
6. Insert a blank disc.
7. Click on Burn to start the burning process.
- a. You may click on the Cancel button to cancel the task and go back to Media Organizer.
Note: Corel DVD Factory supports the storage of data on the following disc media: CD-R, CD-RW, BD, DVD+R, DVD+R DL, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-R DL, DVD-RW, DVD- ROM