How to burn your project in VideoStudio Pro X3 using DVD Movie Factory 7SE
If you do not have DVD Movie Factory 7SE installed already, please follow this guide first.
- Start VideoStudio Pro X3 and choose the Advanced Edit mode.
- In the top right-hand corner of the screen, click on theHelp and Product Informationicon. It looks like an arrow in a circle.
- A window will appear. Click on the icon that looks like a gear wheel and choose the option "Check for Updates".
- Up to 4 updates may be found. Choose to install all the updates and then close VideoStudio Pro X3.
- Once the updates have been installed, start VideoStudio Pro X3.
Once you have DVD Movie Factory 7SE installed, please follow this guide:
- Start VideoStudio Pro X3 and create your project.
- When your project is complete, save it andgo to the tab "Share" and click on "Create Video File".
- If you want to burn a DVD, choose the option DVD and select an appropriate DVD format. Save the file.
- If you want to burn an AVCHD disc, choose the option AVCHD and select an appropriate AVCHD format. Save the file.
- If you want to burn a Blu-ray disc, choose the option Blu-ray and select an appropriate Blu-ray format. Save the file.
- Once you have saved your file, click on "Create Disc" and choose DVD Factory 7SE.
- DVD Factory 7SE will open. Select the option "Start Project" and then choose DVD or Blu-ray as your project type. If you want to create an AVCHD disc, choose DVD and then choose AVCHD as the project format.
- Click on "Next" and then, in the top right-hand corner of your screen, click on "Add Video Files".
- Choose the video that you created in steps 3, 4 or 5. and click on "Open".
- You will have the option to edit your project. If you don't want to do any further editing, click on "Next".
- You can choose a menu system for your disc, edit it and preview itin this Window. Once you are finished, click on "Next".
- You can choose the options for burning your project in this window. Once you are finished, click on "Burn" to burn your project to a disc.