Sometimes when sending an email through PaintShop Pro, the program will default to an otherwise old email account in Outlook that is no longer used, or is used very sparingly. The reason for that isthat PaintShop Pro will automatically choose the very first account that was set up in Microsoft Outlook. The following steps will show you how to remove an account from Outlook so that PaintShop Pro will default to the correct email account.
- Click on the File tab in Microsoft Outlook
- Click on Info in the left part of the window
- Click on the Account Settings button
- Click on Account Settings... from the drop down menu.
- Highlight the email name in the list
- Select the Remove button
- You may be prompted to approve the deletion so continue on with the process until the account has been removed.
Keywords: outlook, email, incorrect, default, change, psp,