To burn projects to multiple recorders:
- Launch Toast 11 and begin creating a disc-based project such as burning files to CD or DVD, or a Disc Copy project.
- When you're ready to begin burning your project, change the drive destination option at the bottom of the Toastwindow to Select Multiple Recorders.
- Click the red Burn or Copy button, at the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
- TheMultiple Recorder Setupscreen will appear, allowing you to place a checkmark beside every drive connected to the system that you wish to use for the current recording, and the number of copies you wish to burn (per drive).
- The record button will remain grayed out until there is a blank disc in each selected drive, assuming the blank disc inserted is suitable for your project.
- Once you're ready to begin recording, click theRecord button and your project will begin recording to the selected drives.
For best results when recording to multiple drives, you should ensure that you're using the same type of media in each drive, and if possible even the same brand/model.
Note:Enabling too many drives at once may actually result in a slow recordings, as a result of too much data sent to the drives at once over a given interface, for best results you may wish to spread drives across multiple connection types such as internal, USB, and Firewire.