If you cannot hear the LP or tape as it is being recorded in Windows Vista or Windows 7 follow these steps to fix the problem:
- Plug your headphones or computer speakers into the Line Out port on the Roxio Audio Capture USB box.
- Click on the Windows Start button, and select Control Panel.
- Click Hardware and Sound > Sound. (If you have the Control Panel set to Classic View in Windows Vista or set to one of the Icon views in Windows 7, select Sound.)
- Select the speakers connected to the USB Multimedia Audio Device, and click Properties.
- Click the Levels tab.
- Set the Mute/Unmute button (speaker icon) to unmute so there isn't a red circle with a line in the button. Now you can djust the volume to the desired level.
- Click OK.