- Launch the Media Browser in Toast by going to Window -> Show Media Browser.
- From the Media Type pop-up menu, choose Web Video.
- Open the webpage that contains the video you want to capture.
- Capturing the web video:
- If the video plays automatically when the page is launched, Media Browser will automatcially begin capturing the video.
- If the video doesn't play automatically, you will need press the Play button on the web video to begin recording.
Note: You will not be able to record only a section of the video. Once the video is launched or playing, Media Browser will begin downloading the entire video.
- Once the video has been captured into the Media Browser, add it to a video project and treat it like any other video clip where you can trim, rename, convert and/or burn.