This free update is specifically intended for users of the Windows Vista operating system. If you are using Comcast PhotoShow Deluxe with Windows Vista, you should update your software to this new version.
The update installer is located at the bottom of the page. Please read the following notes before downloading.
- Comcast PhotoShow Deluxe 4.0.5 is a free update specifically intended for users of the Windows Vista operating system. Version 4.0.5 addresses an issue that may prevent you from burning CDs with your Comcast PhotoShow software under Windows Vista.
- If the update is not installed, the following features may not function properly:
- Archive photos on CD-ROM
- Burn Video CDs of PhotoShows
- Export PhotoShows to CD-ROM
- If you are using a different brand of PhotoShow from Comcast (such as Simple Star, Road Runner, Nero or Walgreens), or PhotoShow Express, this update is not compatible with your software.
To install the update to version 4.0.5 for Comcast:
- Be sure that Comcast PhotoShow is not running before starting the update. Close all other applications.
- Download the PhotoShow Deluxe 4.0.5 update for Windows Vista by right-clicking on the link below and choosing Save As...:
comcast_photoshow_deluxe_4_vista_update.zip (2.52 MB)
- Unzip the Comcast PhotoShow 4 Vista update by double clicking on the .zip file and dragging the .exe file to your Desktop.
- Double click the .exe file on your Desktop.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to finishing installing your software.