Follow the instruction below to download and install the patch.
- Close Easy Media Creator or WinOnCD applications if running.
- Click here to download the patch and save it to your Desktop.
- Once downloaded, double click the RcEngineDLL.zip and select Extract all to unzip the file.
- In the RcEngineDLL folder, locate and double click on RcEngineDLL.exe.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install the patch.
- You should now be able to close the application without any errors.
Additionally, later versions of Creator resolved this issue. Visit the Roxio Upgrade Center or call our Inside Sales Team at 1-877-582-6735 (Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M., EST - excluding Roxio holidays).