1. Some e-mail address domains are not eligible for PhotoShowTV submissions as they may conflict with contractual obligations with our partners. This includes domains from SBCglobal.net, Verizon.net, Att.net, BellSouth.net and Frontier.net. If you own an e-mail address from one of these domains, you can use your webmail account such as Gmail, yahoo, or hotmail accounts to submit a PhotoShow.
- Be careful not to submit a show twice. If you submit a PhotoShow with the same name in the same area within 4 days of each other, it may be denied. You can either ed[[#|]]it your original show or retitle your latest show differently to avoid the duplication.
- PhotoShowTV submissions must be under 5 minutes. There is no limit on the number of photos your PhotoShow can contain, however to be eligible for placement on PhotoShowTV we ask that the entire length of the PhotoShow not exceed 5 minutes. You are welcome to submit as many PhotoShows as you like.
- Commercial Shows are not allowed. Any show that has contact information (phone number, email, web address), the name of a private business or offers good or services is considered commercial. You can use Roxio PhotoShow to promote your business online, but this content cannot be broadcast to PhotoShowTV.
- Copyrighted Material is not allowed. Any photo that contains a watermark, logo, or commercial content will be rejected. If it looks like it is a movie scene , a work of art, or a giant soda pop logo somewhere in the PhotoShow, it maybe rejected.
- Inappropriate material is not allowed. PhotoShows on PhotoShowTV have a TV-G rating. No drinking, drugs use, sexual, racist, obscene gestures or simulation content is allowed. We legally define our TV-G rating on approvals from TVguidelines.org:
TV-G: General Audience. Most parents would find this program suitable for all ages. Although this rating does not signify a program designed specifically for children, most parents may let younger children watch this program unattended. It contains little or no violence, no strong language and little or no sexual dialogue or situations.
Basically keep it clean and only post a PhotoShow that your mom or boss might accidentally run across.