Try the following resolution:
- Make sure your Streamer application is running and the Streamer Server has started steaming.
- Launch Streamer.
- Click on Start Streaming.
- Check to make sure you have entered the correct URL.
- Go to Streamer -> Preferences.
- Type the URL exactly as shown under Your Streamer Server Address.
- In your router, enable UPnP/NAT-PMP to open port automatically or manually forward port 10080 to your local machine. Please check your router's manual for instructions on how to configure port forwarding.