1. Insert the Easy Media Creator 10 installation disc. If the installation begin automatically, click Cancel to close it.
Note: If your Easy Media Creator 10 was a download, make sure the installation file has been extracted to your hard drive (preferably to the desktop so you can find it easily).
2. Go to My Computer. Right click on your drive with the installation disc and select Explore.
Note: If installation is from a download, right click on the installation folder and select Explore.
3. Locate DX9_REDISTS\DirectX9\ folder.
4. Double click on DXSETUP.EXE and follow the on-screen instructions to install.
5. When installation is completed, restart your computer.