Follow the steps below to troubleshoot:
- Make sure DirectX 9 is installed
- Set the display properties to 1024x768, 16 bit color, 75Hz refresh rate.
- make sure the latest WHQL certified video card driver is installed.
- Make sure Hardware Acceleration is all the way to the right at Full within the display settings. (Start -> Control Panel -> Display -> Settings tab -> Advanced button -> Troubleshoot tab)
- Start -> Run -> type: dvdupgrd /detect then click OK. Make sure the Name for Detected DVD decoder is CinemasterVideo.dll.