Here are some basic troubleshooting steps to resolve most Internet connection issues. For steps requiring you to change settings of your router, firewall, and other software or hardware, please contact the software/hardware manufacturer for assistance.
- Go to www.photoshow.com to establish that you have an internet connection.
- Be sure to modify your firewall settings to grant www.photoshow.com, www.roxioonline.com, PhotoShow 5 and/or Roxio PhotoShow permission to access the internet. You may also need to add them to the ÒallowedÓ list of programs.
- If you are using a router, please make sure ports 80 and 443 are open.
- If you can login with the desktop application but your PhotoShows do not upload, try a test Show of 10-15 photos and one song.
- If the test Show uploads, and one or more Shows do not upload, try to rename the Show/s and try again.