Follow these 4 steps and then try to download the update again.
- If you have downloaded the update using Internet Explorer and get a file with the extension ".jhtml" you will need to rename the file extension to ".sit"
- If you are downloading through Internet Explorer, try using another browser such as Safari, Camino or Netscape web browser to download the updates.
- Temporarily disable any speed download accelerators, download managers, software firewalls and popup blockers.
- Clear your browser cache and delete any roxio.com cookies.
- After downloading, verify that the file that you have downloaded is the same size as listed on the updates page. If the file size is off from the listed size then the download has been corrupted and you will need to download the update again.
- What you have downloaded is a compressed disc image containing the updated software. You will need to unzip or unstuffy the disc image and then double-click on the .dmg file to mount it. Follow the Read Me file for instructions to update the software.
- You will not be asked to re-enter your product CD Key.