When printing to #10 sized envelopes, the return address may not print and the destination address may print near the top of the envelope.
This can be resolved by creating a custom envelope size as follows:
- Click Format, Envelope...
- Click the "Create New Definition..." button
- Enter the following values:
Name: Env #10 Custom
Size: Letter (When this is selected the height will change to 11", and the width will change to 8.5")
Source: Only change this if your printer requires a specific envelope feeder or tray.
The remaining settings do not need to be changed.
- Click Ok
- Using the "Default Envelope:" dropdown, pick "Env #10 Custom"
- Click the "Address positions..." button
- Enter values as follows (do not use the up/down buttons, simply type them in):
Return address: From Left 0.25"
Return address: From Top: 4.65"
Mailing Address Position: From Left: 4.50"
Mailing Address Position: From Top: 6.46"
- Click Ok.
The address positions in the preview window will appear to be too far down on the envelope. This is normal. The envelope will print correctly.