How to merge a data file to a Label?
- Start WordPerfect.
- From a blank document, click Format, Labels...
- Select your label definition and click Select.
- Click Tools, Merge.
- Click Form Document, select Create Form Document and select "Use file in active Window" and click OK.
- From Associate Form and Data, select Associate a data file, locate and insert your data file then click OK.
- From the Merge toolbar, click Insert Field..
- A list of field names will be displayed. Insert the field names you want to include on your label.
Select Last Name and click Insert
Select First Name and click Insert and press Enter
Select Street, click Insert, press Enter
Select City, click Insert, type a comma
Select State, click Insert and press Enter
Select Zip, click Insert, click Close.
Once you have all the fields inserted on your label, click Merge. A new document will be created with a label containing the information