How can I merge my address book information to a label?
To merge the address book information to a labels...
- Start WordPerfect.
- From a blank document, click Format, Labels...
- Select your label definition and click Select.
- Click Tools, Merge.
- Click Form Document, select Create Form Document and select "Use file in active Window" and click OK.
- From Associate Form and Data, select Associate an Address Book.
- Press the down arrow key to the right and select the appropriate book and click OK.
- From the Merge toolbar, click Insert Field...
- A list of field names will be displayed. Insert the field names you want to include on your label.
For example: Select Last Name, click Insert Select First Name, click Insert and press Enter Select Street, click Insert, press Enter Select City, click Insert, type a comma Select State, click Insert and press Enter Select Zip, click Insert, click Close.
- Once you have all the fields inserted on your label, click Merge. A new document will be created with alabel containing the information from your address book.
To create a page of identical labels,see the knowledgebase article.