After installing BIAS SoundSoap 2 PE, it may not be available for use within Avid Studio. To work around this issue follow these steps:
1. Close Avid Studio.
2. Browse to: C:Program FilesBIASVSTPlugins and locate: BIAS SoundSoap PE.dll.
3. Right-click on BIAS SoundSoap PE.dll and select Copy.
4. Browse to: C:Program FilesAvidStudiopluginsvst
5. Right-click in the folder to paste BIAS SoundSoap PE.dll to this location.
6. Launch Avid Studio. BIAS SoundSoap PE should now be available as an Audio Effects plug-in.
Note: To locate BIAS SoundSoap PE in Avid Studio you can locate it in the Library under Creative Elements > fx Effects > Audio Effects. You can also find it by double-clicking on a video or audio clip. From the Effects Editor, select Audio and then select Audio Effects.