This document applies to Studio 16 and Avid Studio.
Typically, Pan and Zoom is most useful with photos, however it is possible to Pan and Zoom on video in Studio. Here is how it can be done:
1. Double-click on the video clip in the timeline to open the Effects Editor.
2. Select the following plugin: Effects > 2D-3D > 2D Editor CPU.
3. Change the Preset from Default to No Preset.
4. Next, adjust the Position and Size via the plugin settings.
5. If you want motion, you can turn on keyframing to add different position and size settings at various keyframes to accomplish this effect.