Yes, it is possible to export a file from the Library without first creating a project in Studio. If you want to create a file, playable disc, or export to web, you can either:
1. Select the desired file and click the Export button.
2. Select the desired file and click File > Export.
You can also create a data disc that contains the selected file(s) that will not play in a DVD player. Follow this procedure:
1. Select the desired file(s).
2. Right click on a selected file and select Burn Disc.
3. Ensure that “Files and Folders” is selected in the From field.
4. At this point you can add any additional files to the list of files to be burned.
5. Click Start Burn.