This article applies to Pinnacle Studio and Avid Studio.
There are various Export Errors that you may encounter.
Memory error: "The export process has run out of memory and has been canceled. (0xE1000003)"
1. Try restarting Avid Studio and then Export the project again.
2. Try exporting to a smaller format i.e. 1440x1080 instead of 1920x1080.
Timeline error: "The export process has experienced problem with the timeline and has been canceled. (0xE1000005)"
For this error the location of the failure is identified in the error itself, for example: (00:00:00:00-00:00:36:22). In this example, look at the 36-37 second mark on the timeline.
1. Try to cut out a small portion of video where the error occurred. Try removing only a few frames so that it is not noticeable.
2. If there is a transition added at the location of the error, try and adjust or remove that transition.
3. If there is an effect added at the location of the error, try and adjust or remove that effect.
Wrong settings: "The export process has failed with the current format/preset and has been canceled. Please try with different settings. (0xE1000006)"
1. Try selecting a different preset.
2. If the Custom preset is selected, try changing some the specific settings. For example, try lowering the bitrate.
3. Try exporting to a smaller format i.e. 1440x1080 instead of 1920x1080.
Unknown Error: "The export process has experienced an unknown error and has been cancelled (0xE1000009)"
This error may occur if you are exporting to a DL DVD, and have Avid Studio 1.1 installed. If this error occurs, follow these instructions:
1. Browse to AvidStudioprogramsPCLE.DiscAPI. Here are the default locations for 32 and 64 bit Windows versions:
32 Bit: C:Program FilesAvidStudioprogramsPCLE.DiscAPI
64 Bit: C:Program Files (x86)AvidStudioprogramsPCLE.DiscAPI
2. Locate DvdMaker.dll and rename it to DvdMaker.dll_old.
3. Locate IFOLibs.dll and rename it to IFOLibs.dll_old.
4. Download PCLE.DiscAPI_update.zip
5. Open PCLE.DiscAPI_update.zip and extract DvdMaker.dll and IFOLibs.dll to the location described in Step 1.
6. Restart Studio and export the disc.
When using the Mercalli Stabilizer effect.
The Mercalli Stabilizer effect (version 1) is not supported with Avid Studio, due to a limitation in how Studio handles two pass effects. If you are getting an export error and are using the Stabilizer effect try removing it to solve the problem. For an Avid Studio Compatible version, you can purchase the updated version.