This article contains two sets of instructions:
1. I already have theproduct installed on my computer -
2. I do not currently havethe productinstalled on my computer -
Please follow the instruction set for your current scenario.
I already have the product installed on my computer -
If you already have the product installed on your computer, you may use your serial/purchase key to activate the program.
- Open the product and then close it.
- You will get a dialog with a button titled "Already Purchased? Click here to enter your serial number."
- Click on "Already purchased?". Enter your serial number and click "Connect".
- You will get a confirmation asking if you would like to Save or Print your activation information. Choose your desired option.
- If you get any errors or have problems activating the product online, follow the instructions below:
- Disconnect the computer from the internet (with dial up accounts, just disconnect the dial up connection. With broadband accounts, disable the network connection option by doing the following:
a. Go to Start | Control Panel.
b. Double click on Network connections (if in Category view, click on Network and Internet Connections, and then on Network connections on the following screen).
c. Right click on the Local Area Connection icon and choose Disable.
If you have any problems with the above procedure, an alternate option is to physically disconnect the Network Interface Cable from either the back of the computer or the HUB that it is connected to.
- Launch and close product again
- Click the Already Purchased? button. Enter your serial number.
- Click on Phone Corel.
- You will be offered an Installation Code and your Key with a blank Activation Code field.
Contact Technical Support online at http://www.corel.com/support either by submitting a question or clicking on the Get Live Support Icon.
- Provide Technical Support with the Installation Code and Key and you will be provided with an Activation Code that can be used to unlock your product.
I do not currently have the product installed on my computer -
If you do not already have the product installed on your computer, you will need to download the program prior to activating it. There will be two different places you may download from:
- You will be directed to a Order Confirmation page with a link that says Click to Download just after your order has been completed.
- You will be emailed an Order Confirmation Email with a link that says Click to Download.
- Click on the Click to Download link on either your Order Confirmation Page or in your Order Confirmation Email.
- Make sure to keep an eye out for any pop-up blockers that may be triggered by your browser or internet security software.
- You will be offered a File download dialog. Choose to Save the file.
- Save the file to a place you know where to find it such as your Desktop.
- Once the file has been downloaded, double click the file's icon to initialize the program's install.
- Follow the install wizard to install the program. You will be prompted to enter your serial number.
- Use the Serial Number provided on either your Order Confirmation Page or in your Order Confirmation Email.
- Open the program and then close it. Follow the instructions provided above underI already have the product installed on my computer - to activate the program.
Keywords: activate; activation; install; launch; use; download; trial; ESD