Creator 2010 is giving me the following error"Setup has determined that your configuration does not support any of the included products". Please try the following to resolve this error and install Creator 2010 successfully.
Installing on a Windows Vista computer
Creator 2010 requires a minimum of Windows Vista Service Pack 1 for installation. You can get the appropriate Windows Service Pack by performing a Windows Update.
Installing on a Windows 7 computer
The issue might be caused by the Creator 2010 setup package running in Windows Vista compatibility mode on Windows 7. Please use the following steps to turn off Vista compatibility mode for the Creator 2010 setup package:
- Right-click on the setup package and choose Properties.
- Click on the Compatibility tab in the Propertieswindow.
- In the Compatibility mode section, uncheck the box that is labeled Run the program in compatibility mode for Windows Vista.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Re-run Creator 2010 the setup package.