To free up the drive, follow these steps:
- With the Save Image application still open, remove the DVD from the drive.
- Click the Burn button.
- When prompted to insert a blank disc, click Cancel.
To create a disc image file over 3.5 GB from your DVD-R Dual Layer Disc, use the DVD Global-Image (.gi) format instead. This is available by doing the following:
- When all your files have been added in Data Disc, choose Browse... under the Destination Selection window.
- In the Select the destination drive of folder window, choose DVD Global-Image (*.gi) from the Save as type: drop-down menu .
- Click Save.
- Click the Burn button to save your disc image.
NOTE: If you have Creator Classic or Disc Copier installed, you could also use either of those applications to create a disc image file.