When installing you may receive the following error:
Error 1920. Service Protexis Licensing . Protexis Licensing failed to start. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start service.
The following procedure should stop the 1920 error from happening
- Make sure no other applications are running.
- Open the Windows Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete on your keyboard.
- Click onto the Processes tab and look for PSIService.exe*.
- Highlight PSIService.exe and click the End Process button. Say yes to the prompt.
- Now try to install the program or push the retry button to complete the existing installation.
- If you do not see PSIService.exe, check the box near the bottom of the Task Manager window that says "Show processes from all users", then look again.