The ability to associate .pdf and .xps files in Corel PDF Fusion can be first set up during the installation of the program. This means that all PDF and XPS files are opened by default in Corel PDF Fusion, and will have Corel PDF Fusion icons. To change the file associations for PDF and XPS files, follow the steps in the article below to associate those file types with Corel PDF Fusion:
Note: Do this procedure once for PDF files and once for XPS document files.
- Locate a PDFor XPSdocument.
- Right-click the file and select Propertiesfrom the list.
- Under the Generaltab click the Change button beside the Opens with section.
- If Corel PDF Fusion is displayed select it. Otherwise, use the Browseoption and go to C:\Program Files\Corel\Corel PDF Fusion\ and select CorelFusion.exe, and click the Open button.
- Click OKin the Open withdialog and OKin the Propertiesdialog to close it.
Keywords: 000015394, convert, adobe, change,