WordPerfect® Lightning™ lets you post notes on your WordPress.com blog. When you post a note, its title appears as the title of your blog entry.
Before you can post notes, you must
- sign up for a free WordPress.com blog
- establish a connection to your blog by entering your account information in WordPerfect Lightning. You need to provide the name and URL of your blog, as well as your login user name and password.
To sign up for a WordPress.com blog
1. In your Web browser, go to http://wordpress.com.
2. Click Sign up now, and follow the steps in the registration process.
To connect to a WordPress.com blog from WordPerfect® Lightning™
1. From the Navigator, click the Settings button on the toolbar.
2. In the Settings dialog box, click Blogging.
3. Click the Add new blog account button.
4. In the Blog Details dialog box, type the name of your blog in the Name of blog box.
5. Type the URL for your blog in the Blog URL box.
6. Type your user name in the User name box.
7. Type your password in the Password box.
- To save your password, enable the Save password check box.
- To confirm your connection settings, click Verify.
8. Click OK.
To post a note on a blog
Do one of the following:
- From the Navigator, right-click the note, and click Send to > Blog.
- From the Notes window, click the Send to blog button .