Corel® VideoStudio® Pro X8
Top Reasons to Upgrade
1. NEW! Clearer audio
VideoStudio Pro X8 makes it easier to get high-quality sound with new Audio Ducking, which detects audio or narration and automatically lowers the volume of background sound. Adjust the Ducking Level and Sensitivity if you wish for even more control.
2. NEW! XAVC S support
Work with XAVC S, a new standard for video cameras based on MP4-AVC/H.264, and get support for resolutions up to 4K 3840 x 2160.
3. NEW! Pro-level creative tools
- More overlay options – Enjoy a variety of effects options by adjusting how overlay objects blend with the background. With new Add, Multiple and Grey Key options, you can create unique semi-transparent and color blend results. Use a video mask to hide or reveal different parts of your video for interesting special effects or title sequences.
- Freeze Frame –Whether it’s a beautiful smile, your child scoring a goal or stunning scenery, sometimes you want to add extra impact by temporarily stopping the action to focus on a single frame. The new Freeze Frame feature makes it easy to select the frame and set the duration to get the effect you want.
- Convert titles to Alpha channel files –Create stylish, professional-looking titles by converting them to alpha channel images or animations.
4. NEW! NewBlue FX Video Essentials II
Create incredible special effects with bonus tools from industry leader, NewBlue. Video Essentials II offers over 100 presets in 10 plugins to create vignettes, enhance and adjust color, correct lens distortion and much more.
5. NEW! Smart features make projects easier
- Thumbnail Ticking – Keep track of your clips and avoid reusing the same footage with thumbnails that show a check mark when a clip has already been used.
- Multiple Projects Editing – Easily re-use your existing video in new projects.
- Filters and Transitions – Now you can save and re-use your customized Filters or Transitions.
- Enhanced Media Library management – Bring your existing organized media folders into the intuitive Media Library. Plus, the enhanced list view in the library helps you edit faster with easy access to more information, including resolution, frame rate and start/end times.
6. NEW! More music options
- ScoreFitter –No movie is complete without a soundtrack. Add music with the included ScoreFitter library of royalty-free sounds and songs—they even automatically adjust to fit the length of your movies.
- Triple Scoop Music – Capture the mood of your movie with the perfect soundtrack. Get 17 royalty-free music tracks from Triple Scoop Music.
7. ENHANCED! Motion tracking settings
More mosaic types and better size control let you perfectly blur a face or car plate in your clip. Easy motion tracking also lets you target and track moving objects on screen and connect them to elements such as text and graphics.
8. ENHANCED! Screen Capture
Recording directly from your screen is a great way to add custom content to presentations, demos or training videos. With enhanced Screen Capture, you can easily capture both system audio and microphone sound. Snap View Capture works in Windows 8 to let you record Windows apps in action.
9. ENHANCED! 4K hardware acceleration
4K hardware acceleration is optimized for upcoming Intel 5th Generation processors, delivering over 400% faster performance than VideoStudio Pro X7. Overall playback performance in full HD is also enhanced and more tracks can be played in real time.