How do I install CorelCAD on Mac OS X?
1. a. For the ESD/Download version:
- First download the dmg installation file from the link in your order confirmation e-mail
- Choose to save rather than to run the file and save it to your Mac's hard drive.
- Make a note of where you have saved it.
- Find the dmg file and double-click on it, the installation program will be extracted
b. For the CD version:
- Put the CD in your CD/DVD drive and wait for the CD icon to appear on your Desktop. Double-click on the CD icon and you will find a dmg file. Double-click on the dmg file and the installation program will be extracted.
2. The installation program will start and you will see the following screen
3. Click to select the CorelCAD icon and drag and drop it onto the Applications folder
4. CorelCAD is now installed on your Mac.