The Corel IO Monitor is used to assist with the organizer in PaintShop ProX2, allowing to track changes such as files renamed in Windows Explorer.Customers who see error messages when ejecting removable media may wishto disable this process.
How do I turn-off CorelIOMonitor.exe?
- Open the MSCONFIG utility.
- In XP: Go to Start > run then type "msconfig" > OK
- In Vista: Go to Start > type "msconfig" > Enter
- Go to the Startup tab, then uncheck the tick box beside CorelIOMonitor.exe
- Click Apply, then restart your computer.