When editing large notebooks in Quattro® Pro, the same formatting can be applied to several (or all) of the worksheets within a notebook. By using Quattro Pro's Group Mode feature, a group of worksheets within a notebook can be edited simultaneously.
Create a group containing the sheets to be formatted.
- Create the group of worksheets that will be formated.
- Choose Insert | Name | Group Of Sheets to open the Define/Modify Group dialog box.
- Enter a group name, and then assign first and last sheets in the group.
- Click OK to save the group.
- Select View/Group Mode.
- Changes can now be made to one sheet and they'll be applied to all the sheets in the group. If the changes are to affect only one sheet in a group, turn off the Group Mode feature by selecting View/Group Mode again.