CorelDRAW Essentials Suite X5 Service Pack 1
- You can export large bitmaps by using the Export for Web dialog box without issues.
- You can now open JPEG-compressed TIFF files that were exported from PhotoZoom.
- Stability is improved when you edit curve segments using the Virtual Segment Delete tool, Reduce Nodes and the Fillet/Scallop/Chamfer. Curves edited with these tools werepreviously interpreted as invalid.
- Panose font substitution is displayed correctly for files with missing fonts.
- Zooming in and out on a bitmap with transparency no longer crashes the application.
- Convert to Bitmap controls on customized toolbars are enabled and disabled correctly.
- Grey pixels no longer appear when fountain fills with no outlines are converted to bitmaps.
- English symbols are placed correctly in Hebrew text.
- When moving a group with Envelope or Perspective effects applied to objects, you will no longer encounter display issues.
- Anti-aliasing is applied consistently to both objects and text converted to objects.
- Pasting large amounts of Turkish text into a paragraph text frame no longer crashes the application.
- The Virtual Segment Delete tool recognizes the correct part of the curve to be deleted.
- Changing the page resolution no longer impacts the outline thickness that you specify in the Object Properties docker.
Corel PHOTO-PAINT X5
- The application no longer crashes when you paste captures of your screen (Print Scrn) in new images and use mask tools to create new objects.
- Performing Copy, Paste and Combine with Background tasks sequentially no longer crashes the application.
- The application now starts faster when you double-click a .cpt file.
- When you flip an object by dragging, its size is maintained.
- Combining objects using the shortcut key works like the docker or menu command.
Corel CONNECT X5
- Font thumbnails are displayed correctly on Windows Vista and Windows XP.
- Export AI: In order maintain enhanced line styles (created in Corel DESIGNER) in your file, you must select the option Convert Outline to Object in the AI exportdialog box.
- Export AI: To maintain arrowheads in the exported file, lines ending arrowheads must be converted to objects prior to export.
- Very large images are no longer downsampled in the Export dialog boxes
- Import PDF: The PDF format is now available in the Import dialog box
- AI - Full colour pattern fills now export without overprint flag turned on by default.
- AI - Fills in open curves are preserved in imported files.
- You can now open PDF files containing black-and-white images and save them without encountering a save error.
The RAW libraries were updated to support the following new camera models as well as A100 images modified by Sony software.
- Fuji FinePix S200EXR
- Fuji FinePix S5100/S5500
- Kodak Z981
- OLYMPUS E-P2
- Panasonic DMC-G1
- Panasonic DMC-G2
- SONY DSLR-A450
- Canon SX20 IS
- Samsung EX1
- Samsung WB550 and NX10, Casio EX-Z1050, and Fuji HS10/HS11
- Canon EOS 550D / Digital Rebel T2i / Kiss Digital X4
- Samsung WB2000 - Support high-ISO images
- Nikon NRW and Samsung SRW - Read correct camera WB
- Nikon D3100, D7000, P7000
- Panasonic FZ40, FZ100, LX5
- Samsung WB2000
- Nokia X2
- Canon SX120, PowerShot G12
- Hasselblad H4D
- Sony SLT-A33, SLT-A55V
|Application||Version Number of Initial Release||Version Number with Service Pack 1|