When uploading more than 15 minutes of video project in VideoStudio Pro X5, there is an error message that limits the upload on Youtube to a 15-minute duration, informing you that the project would be trimmed. This is because Youtube limits most accounts to uploading videos of a maximum of 15 minutes in length.
To change this setting':'
- Close VideoStudio Pro X5.
- Go to Start menu and type the following in the search field (Run command on Windows XP): %programfiles%
- Hit the enter key to launch the Program Files directory.
- In the Program Files directory, go to: Corel\Corel VideoStudio Pro X5or Corel\Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X5
- In the Corel VideoStudio folder, go to this folder: Ulead.dat
- In the Ulead.dat folder, open the YouTube.ini file with Notepad.
Notice the first few lines in this file:
- 0 = localize by application
; 1 = localize by system default language ID
- ; 2 = localize by user default language ID
MAX_LIMIT_FILE_SIZE_MB = 2048
MAX_LIMIT_FILE_DURATION_MIN = 15
The default value of MAX_LIMIT_FILE_DURATION_MIN is set to 15. This value is in Minutes. Change the value to your desired Maximum Video Duration.
Save the YouTube.ini file and re-launch VideoStudio Pro X5.