Drawing shapes and lines enhances the look of a spreadsheet. For example, you can use arrows to highlight the relations between cells and objects.
You can access tools for drawing arrows from the Drawing tools toolbar. Other shapes available in Quattro Pro® include squares, flowchart shapes, callout shapes, and stars.
To display the Drawing tools toolbar
- Click View > Toolbars.
- Enable the Drawing tools check box in the Toolbar list.
To draw an arrow shape
- 1. Open the arrow shapes flyout on the Drawing tools toolbar.
- 2. Choose an arrow shape.
- 3. Drag in the spreadsheet to create the arrow.
- 4. Change any properties on the property bar.