The full error message is
Error Msg: CdrConv.exe — Application Error: The instruction at 0x036cd6e7 referenced memory at 0x00000007. The memory could not be read. Click on OK to terminate the program."
A Cdrconv error occurs when importing images into WordPerfect Office X4 or X5. This error occurs after using the Export to PDF function.
1. Set Cdrconv .exe to run as Win98/ME, which turns off the multi-core processing
- NOTE: This workaround is applicable to Windows® XP users ONLY.
- Go into My Computer. My computer is located on your desktop or in the Windows start menu.
- Go into your primary hard drive ( this is usually C:\ ).
- NOTE: You may receive a warning stating that 'These Files are hidden.' Click on 'Show the contents of this folder' before proceeding.
- Go into Program Files.
- Go into WordPerfect Office X4 or WordPerfect Office X5.
- Go into Programs
- Right click on the file CDRCONV ( or CDRCONV.EXE ) and go down to properties. Click on the compatibility tab at the top of your screen and place a check mark in 'Run this program in compatibility mode for:' Select 'Windows 98/Windows ME' from the drop down list and click on Ok.
- Close all folders & screens on your computer. Open WordPerfect and try importing your JPEG/BMP files again.
2. After publishing to PDF, delete the User Config directory in APPDATA. Which will restore the Insert Graphics functionality until the next Pub to PDF.