For Error "valid work space path is not found" when launching Corel Draw please use the following steps:
1. Close out of the error message and close any Corel Grpahics Suite applications you may have open
2. Hold down the F8 Key on the keyboard
3. While keeping F8 held down Launch Draw
4. A message will pop up saying "Are you sure you want to overwrite the current workspace with the factory default?"
5. Release F8 and click "Yes"
Draw should now open in the default workspace and not produce the error message.